The ACI Certificate in Airport Security provides participants with an understanding of the role of the airport in aviation security. Through exploring key security concepts and best practices, this course also supports participants to identify mitigation measures that are appropriate to their own airport’s threat environment.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
Who should enrol?
The ACI Certificate in Airport Security consists of the following nine modules:
1. Introduction to Aviation Security
2. Basic Security Measures
3. The Structure of Aviation Security
4. Understanding Threat and Risk Assessment
5. Security Technologies and their Capabilities
6. Human Factors, Security Culture and Training
7. Additional Screening Techniques
8. Quality Assurance and Quality Management
9. Security Incident and Response
This training course includes an integrated online learning review. Candidates must successfully complete the learning review to receive a Certificate of Completion.