We can provide access to a customised Learning Management System dedicated to your airport. This gives you the ability to publish custom training, locally generated materials, as well as add courses from the OLC.
You can nominate a Manager of your team who can view users, run progress reports and download certificates. If you have a pre-paid account your Manager can also create users and enrol them in courses.
No, there are no limits. You can train as many staff as you require concurrently through our powerful Learning Management System
When your staff are enrolled in a course they are sent an email notification with their login details. They can access their course with any internet connected computer. Their browser will need the Adobe Flash Player Plug-in which is available free on the internet. The instructions for Flash Player are here – https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
There are a few ways to enrol your staff:
• Register online and enrol your staff using an online form or download a spreadsheet during the checkout process to enrol staff at a later stage.
• Contact our enrolments team by emailing email@example.com to enrol staff as needed.
• Pre-paid customers can roll out training over time and have the option to create and enrol their own users.
1. Enrol individuals or small groups in single or multiple courses by registering your staff online. Pay by credit card or request an invoice online.
2. Enrol large groups in single or multiple courses to receive a group discount. Request a quotation or invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay by Credit card or bank transfer.
3. Purchase pre-paid training credits that are valid for 12 months and can be rolled out and topped up as required. Discounts are based on the level of pre-paid training credit chosen. Pay by Credit card or bank transfer.
We are flexible and can devise personalised solutions to suit your airport. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Yes – all OLC courses are accredited by Airports Council International (ACI), the world association of airports, and recognised by airports globally.
No – there are no pre-requisites for our online courses.
You are running the latest version of your browser – we recommend Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer.
To allow Flash
Your browser must have the free Adobe Flash Player installed and it must be set to “Allow Flash” to run – instructions here https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
To allow Java