Mastering Business Operations in your Airport

Training to become adept in Airport Business Operations The Certificate in Airport Business Operations has received over 8 Hundred 5-star reviews from airport professionals around the world. Many of these professionals completed this course as part of their airport’s internal training programs. The certificate gives graduates an understanding...

Read More

Top 7 Online Short Courses for Airport Professionals

The most in-demand online short courses for Airport Professionals The ACI Online Learning Centre (OLC) offers an extensive range of short courses across all airport operational domains – developed especially for airport professionals. Many airports utilise these courses as part of their internal training program. Here’s a...

Read More

The Latest Airport Operations Diploma Graduates

Congratulations to our recent Airport Operations Diploma graduates The learners listed below have recently graduated with what is considered as the ‘must-have’ Diploma for Airport Professionals –  the Airport Operations Diploma Program (AODP). This Diploma program has helped airport professionals around the world get ahead in...

Read More

Importance of Non-aeronautical Revenue

Brush-up on your Knowledge of Airport Commercial Management Do you feel like it is time to brush-up on your knowledge of airport commercial management? Especially since non-aeronautical revenue is playing more and more of an important role in an airport’s commercial viability. Airport personnel around the world...

Read More

Smart Security Initiatives in Airports

Improve Customer Experience with Smart Security Initiatives Airports Council International (ACI)’s new Smart Security programme aims to make travel safer, smoother and more efficient. ACI’s new Smart Security Manager, Billy Shallow, commented that “key industry players are challenging the norm and looking at a...

Read More

OLC’s New Dispatch Service

Deliver ACI’s Online Training courses via your local Learning Management System (LMS) You can now provide access to ACI’s suite of world-leading online training courses to employees and service providers via your local Learning Management System (LMS). The Online Learning Centre’s new Dispatch Service...

Read More

NEW: Escort and Follow-Me Operations

We are proud to announce the release of our latest short course – Escort and Follow-Me Operations. Enrol in this course to gain an understanding of the importance of Escort and Follow-Me operations, and the theoretical knowledge required to undertake these operations. This course...

Read More

Is your Airport Ready for ICAO’s New Runway Reporting Requirements?

ICAO’s new requirements for runway surface condition assessment and reporting come into effect in November 2020 as outlined in ICAO Circular 329, Assessment, Measurement and Reporting of Runway Surface Conditions, and ICAO Doc 10064, Aeroplane Performance Manual (APM). From 2020, one single method, for...

Read More

Minimise the Chance of Accidents Caused by Human Error

Research consistently proves that human behaviour and performance is a major component of 85% of aviation-related accidents, and is almost always a contributing factor in the remaining 15%. Airport personnel should be familiar with the most common safety-related issues that are caused by human...

Read More

How to Make the Most of Non-Aeronautical Revenue

Want a solid understanding of the non-aeronautical commercial operations within an airport including the commercial strategy and offering? The Online Learning Centre’s (OLC’s) Certificate in Airport Commercial Management provides learners with a comprehensive introduction to the airport commercial world and the drivers of non-aeronautical...

Read More

https://www.olc.aero/JMQ&7CQ>fIkQ6wb/5hFMhoLwv1X*,cOuU!>V,}VYY ~wyq^]c5;fb;:7Ja-aRg ~