Reduce Human Factor Errors At Your Airport

April 2017

Research consistently shows that human behaviour and performance have been a major component of 85% of aviation related accidents and almost always a contributing factor in the remaining 15%.
 
The Flight Safety Foundation estimates that the annual cost of employee injuries in the global aviation industry is $5.8 billion USD, and a further $4.2 billion USD in costs for ground accidents and incidents.
 
Our Human Factors Safety Training course will provide participants with the fundamental concepts of human factors and assist them to recognize, understand and deal with human performance issues at an airport.
 
It is highly recommended that all airport staff, service providers and contractors undertake Human Factors Safety Training to increase their awareness of the influence of human performance on safety.

This course is organized into the following sections:

Section 1 - Welcome
Section 2 - Overview
Section 3 - Understanding Human Factors
Section 4 - Human Factors and Airport Safety
Section 5 - Dealing with Human Factor Errors
Section 6 - Assessment

Price: US$50.00
Duration: 1.5 hours

Register Here