Enrol Today - Certificate In Terminal And Landside Operations
“Very informative and easy to understand.”
“This is a very interesting course that should be given to all airport employees and managers when they start working and as a refresher after a few years.”
“The course served as an excellent refresher while adding new perspective.”
Effective and efficient terminal and landside operations are a critical element to the successful passenger journey through our airports and a key factor in relationship to customer satisfaction.
Our Certificate in Terminal and Landside Operations will provide airport personnel with the knowledge needed to ensure positive passenger experiences that are in-line with security protocols and revenue-generating activities.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Analyze the complex service delivery chain within airports;
2. understand the tools used by airport operators, working with the wider airport community, to improve customer experiences;
3. describe the various landside facilities and the operational procedures;
4. explain baggage-handling and cargo procedures at airports;
5. describe the major components of the air cargo industry; and
6. understand the importance of the International Civil Aviation Organisation
Duration: 15 hours