ACI Online Learning Centre (the “OLC”) is a registered business owned and operated by Ceventas Pty Ltd in partnership with Airports Council International. Ceventas Pty Ltd owns and operates this website located at http://www.olc.aero for the delivery of online training services to the global airport industry.
Online Training Services
The OLC shall provide you with access to and use of a web based learning management system for the delivery of online training services in accordance with the terms and conditions on this website.
The OLC learning management system is a web based application for the delivery, management and reporting of training courses, materials and assessments.
The learning management system shall include access to and use of OLC training courses, materials, assessments or other items within the system subject to payment of the appropriate enrolment fees.
You acknowledge that:
- The Internet is not owned or controlled by the OLC and that the OLC cannot guarantee that the OLC website will be available at all times
- The security of any password and login credentials provided to you is your sole responsibility and you authorise the OLC to assume that any person using this password and login credentials is authorised to do so by the Client.
- The password and the login credentials will only be changed by the OLC at your request or if a security breach has occurred, or is likely to occur.
- Enrolment fees are payable in advance.
- Enrolment is activated upon receipt of payment.
- Each user account must be for a named user and can only be used by one person.
- Once assigned to a user, a course must be completed within 12 months. A course can be re-visited any time within this 12 month period.
- Upon successful completion of the online assessment, each user will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
- The end user is responsible for the supply of a personal computer and internet connection.
- The Online Learning Centre reserves the right to withdraw any course from availability for maintenance or quality purposes from time to time.
- Course enrolment fees are subject to periodic review with 3 months advance notice provided. All course enrolment fees are published on the OLC website www.olc.aero.
Enrolment fees are non-transferable and non-refundable once a course has been assigned to an end-user except where a course fails to initiate or complete correctly and where the problem cannot be rectified.
All material displayed or otherwise accessible through this Website including, without limitation, text, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, animations are protected under international copyright law and remain the intellectual property of the OLC, Ceventas, Airports Council International or its licensors.
The user shall not use this website or the associated services other than in accordance with this Agreement. Any use, reproduction, modification, transmission, redistribution or public display of any courses or materials contained therein, other than expressly set out in this Agreement, is prohibited without the express written permission of the OLC.
Other than as stated in this Agreement, the OLC makes this website and any associated services available to the User as is and without express or implied warranty of any kind and any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied in this Agreement is excluded to the extent that it can be excluded by law.
By accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that use of this website and any associated services is entirely at your own risk.
Subject to applicable law, the OLC, Ceventas and Airports Council International and their respective officers, directors, employees and licensors shall not be liable for any loss of any kind and without limitation whether direct, indirect incidental or consequential arising out of access to, use of or reliance upon any of the content or services in this website or sites to which this website is linked.
The OLC shall take all reasonable steps to establish and maintain security mechanisms and procedures to ensure that there is no unauthorised access to the Users data within the OLC.
Please note however, that information transmitted on the internet may not be secure and the OLC cannot make any representation or warranty regarding the security of data transmitted to or from the website.
Modifications to this Agreement
The OLC may add, remove or modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. Any changes will be posted on the website. If you disagree with any of the changes to the terms and conditions, you should discontinue use of the website immediately.