ACI Online Learning Centre (the “OLC”) is a registered business owned and operated by Ceventas Pty Ltd in partnership with Airports Council International. Ceventas Pty Ltd owns and operates this website located at http://www.olc.aero
for the delivery of online training services to the global airport industry.
The OLC understands that the privacy of your personal details, and the security of your transactions, is of paramount importance to you. The OLC and its service providers have therefore adopted data protection policies with respect to your privacy and security that sets out the rules we will abide by when dealing with personal information we collect from individuals in the course of our business.
Should you wish to contact us in relation to Privacy, please contact the OLC Manager, Eddie Ragauskas at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may make alterations or additions to this policy from time to time. Should we do so, we will update this policy on our web site.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site, or for our customers' level of compliance with our code.
What information do we collect?
The OLC collects different information about you at different times. There are two broad categories of information that we collect from you:
Information we require to supply our services
When you first sign up with the OLC for our services, or when you make an inquiry about our services, we may request information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details (if you are paying online).
Personal information stored on our website
The OLC and its service providers will have personal information stored on servers due to the nature of the service we provide. This information will not be used or released by the OLC in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.
How do we use personal information we have collected?
We collect and use your personal information to deliver our online training services to you. We will use your personal information to provide you with:
- a dedicated eLearning account
- processing of enrolment fees
- information on new courses and services
- sales support
- product upgrades
You may stop the delivery of promotional email from the OLC by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our subscription list.
We may use your personal information to:
- contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys, and individual service audits. We may give extracts of our customer lists containing personal information to third party contractors to do this on our behalf. We will ensure that those contractors are bound to protect your personal information to the same standard that we are.
- identify the source of new customers for the OLC
- monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes
- in the case of credit cards, to bill you for services
- maintain a technical and account history of your dealings with us, and to re-establish your account with us where you rejoin as a customer within six months after having terminated your account
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. The OLC does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to the OLC) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the circumstances set out in the next paragraph.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only if:
- we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or web site
- to protect and defend the rights or property of the OLC, Ceventas or Airports Council International
- if we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you
- if we sell our business or part of it
- in extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of the OLC’s services, its web site, our staff or the public
OLC and its service providers have implemented security features in our databases to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. Servers are maintained in a controlled, secured environment. Only staff that need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorised to access the database. Constant changes to the internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100% secure, or safe from attack by unauthorised intruders.
Other Disclosure by You
You should never reveal your password to third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control over your personal information and may be liable for actions taken on your behalf by third parties using your password and/or personal information.
Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change it.
If you collect personal information which you keep as part of our service to you, you alone are responsible for compliance with any local Privacy Laws that apply to you and the maintenance of this information.
How to access and correct your personal information
From time to time you may need to update your personal information. We keep this information in a secure environment which you can access through your access code (provided this function has been enabled). If you have any concerns or difficulties with carrying out these changes, you should contact us via the contact details provided at our website.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a questions or complaints about any aspect of our Privacy procedures, please contact the OLC Manager, Eddie Ragauskas at email@example.com